Error messageUser warning: The following module is missing from the file system: overly. For information about how to fix this, see the documentation page. in _drupal_trigger_error_with_delayed_logging() (line 1156 of /var/www/html/includes/bootstrap.inc).
1860 3000 3434
Customer Care (E-mail)
Prefix your local STD code as per your city while calling.
(Example: 022-39453434 for Mumbai)
Local call charges applicable.
Media Related Queries
Mr. Vinay Kakkar
Manager - Contact Centre Operations
2nd Floor, 'Corpora', L.B.S. Marg, Bhandup (W), Mumbai - 400 078.
E-Mail - TIL.email@example.com
Fax No. - 022-4183 0111
Tikona Infinet Private Limited
CIN - U74899MH1975PTC265837
Registered Office: 3A, 3rd Floor,
'Corpora', LBS Marg, Bhandup(West),
Mumbai - 400 078.
Guidelines for Tikona Subscribers to place an appeal at Appellate Authority, Tikona Infinet Private Limited:
- Tikona Subscriber can appeal to the Appellate Authority by providing the Unique Docket number(request/complaint no. issued by Tikona Customer Care). This will help the Appellate Authority to get the complete case history.
- Every Tikona subscriber has to place an appeal with the Appellate Authority within 30 days of the expiry of the complaint / resolution time limit specified by Tikona Customer Care.
- Appellate Authority may consider an appeal after the expiry of the 30 days but before 90 days from the expiry of the time limit specified by Tikona Customer Care, if it is satisfied that there was sufficient cause for not filing it within the required period.
- On registration of an appeal to the Appellate Authority, Docket number along with the resolution time will be communicated to the customer on customer’s email id registered with us.
- Appellate Authority will conclude the appeal within 30 days from the date of filing the appeal.
- PRIVACY STATEMENT
- CONSUMER CHARTER
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- LEGAL NOTICE