You are requested to read the Terms and Conditions ("Terms") carefully before continuing to use this site. Visitors to this web site are bound by the following Terms. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, please do not use this site. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
General Terms & Conditions
- Tikona Digital Networks Pvt. Ltd. ("TDN") may not routinely monitor your postings to the web site but reserves the right to do so. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, if TDN becomes aware of inappropriate use of the web site or any of its Services, TDN will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, TDN deems appropriate. You acknowledge that TDN will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, TDN will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
- Submissions and unauthorized use of any materials contained on this web site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations and other applicable laws and regulations. You alone are responsible for your actions or the actions of any person using your user name and/or password. As such, you shall indemnify and hold TDN and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys\' fees) incurred in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of the web site or the use of the web site by any person using your user name and/or password (including without limitation your participation in the posting areas or your Submissions) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party. TDN reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
- Telephony on Internet is permitted to a limited extent i.e. (i) from PC to PC within or outside India (ii) PC in India to Telephone outside India (iii) IP based H.323/SIP Terminals connected directly to ISP nodes to similar Terminals within or outside India. The Customers shall strictly comply with the above and the persons involved are liable to be proceeded with and punished.
- It is illegal to terminate Internet Telephony calls to any public telephone number (PSTN, ISDN, PLMN, etc.) in India irrespective of whether the same originates in India or abroad.
- TDN may at any time revise the Terms by updating the then-current version thereof posted on this web site. By using this web site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page of this web site to determine the most current version of the Terms to which you are bound. Certain provisions of the Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this web site.
- TDN may change the format and content of this web site at any time. TDN may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- If you have a question or complaint, please contact us at corporate office. TDN reserves all other rights.
Undertaking, representation and covenants of the userWhen using this web site, you expressly undertake, represent and covenant that you will not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying this web site, including without limitation by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of this web site;
- Transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial or unlawful purposes, the Materials or any portion thereof, your right to use this web site, or your right to access any services offered or made available on or through this web site.
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in this web site or on any material downloaded from the web site;
- Submit particulars that you do not have the right or authority to submit under any law or any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as trade secrets and confidential information);
- Post or transmit to or from this web site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, offensive or other similar material;
- Use the web site to conduct, or solicit the performance of, any unlawful activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others;
- Interfere with or disrupt the web site or any services provided thereon or thereby, or any servers or networks connected to the web site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the web site;
- Frame or mirror any part of the web site without TDN\'s prior written authorization;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the web site or the Materials provided on this web site;
- Violate any law, regulation or contract.
- You will not impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or misrepresent the origin of any content posted on or distributed through the Site.
Limitation of LiabilityIn no event shall TDN be liable to the user of this website or any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses resulting from
- the use or the inability to use our services or access content,
- the unauthorized access to or alterations of your transmissions or data,
- statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or
- any other matter relating to the service, even if TDN has been advised of the possibility of damages.
Financial Transactions and TaxesIf you make any financial transactions on the website, including paying for network services fees, advertising banners, product placements, products or services, you may be asked for credit card or other payment information. You agree that all information you provide is accurate, complete and current and that you will pay all charges owed, including any applicable taxes. You agree that you are solely responsible for any personal income reporting and tax payments required of you by applicable government authorities.
- This website may contain material, including text, graphics and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by TDN or have been licensed to TDN by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site. TDN retains copyright on all Information, including text, graphics and sound and all trademarks displayed on this web site are owned by TDN and used under licence by TDN affiliates.
- You are hereby requested not to
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site. These restrictions may apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
- copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the web site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or web site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other web site.
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site;
- link to this web site